Giantess Fatale Portal
September 01, 2014, 07:25:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Important: Click here to learn about the Karma Points system.

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help identify this GTS breastfeeding story  (Read 1349 times)
footsteps
Bronze

« on: August 27, 2010, 08:53:12 AM »

OK, so i'm PRETTY sure the GTS's name is Traci/Tracy. And I'm pretty sure the guy's name is Tim. (not entirely sure though)  But anyway, in the story, traci is good friends with tim's little sister and she knows witchcraft or something. the two girls are hanging out and they decide to look inside tim's mind to see what he's thinking. he just happens to be masturbating and they find out he's thinking about being in traci's cleavage, (i remember she specifically said "the size of a mouse" and traci said "in my bra? you mean while i'm still in it?")

traci successfully seduces tim and i think his sister casts a shrink spell. he gets smaller and smaller and eventually traci breastfeeds him. he may or may not continue to shrink and simply seep through her skin at the end.

i know the information is kind of vague, but this story definitely sticks out in my mind, hopefully it sticks in someone else s as well. thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc