Giantess Fatale Portal
November 23, 2014, 12:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Important: Click here to learn about the Karma Points system.

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Predator [SM] [VORE]  (Read 3697 times)
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 02:15:51 AM »

Thanks, jimmee2! I appreciate the feedback. I've re-written this story and edited it so many times, it isn't funny! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Best Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
valfore
Bronze

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 11:04:32 PM »

nice story am looking forward to more
valfore
Bronze

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 11:12:17 PM »

Wonderful story, very entertaining
ibanez7
Bronze

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 08:50:59 PM »

Great story, vore stories are my favorite!  I hope you write more.
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 01:17:18 AM »

Great story, vore stories are my favorite!  I hope you write more.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! My most recent story is "Conquistadora" and it's posted here, if you want to read it. There's lots of vore in that story!

Best Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
greatwest1
Copper

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 04:59:05 AM »

Excellent situation, I never thought about how someone could shrink, this is the only story that has attempted to use science to explain it!
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 08:56:37 AM »

Excellent situation, I never thought about how someone could shrink, this is the only story that has attempted to use science to explain it!

Thanks Greatwest1, I really worked hard on that theory; it took me many years to develop it in its entirety.

yourmalepet
Platinum

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:30 AM »

Good lord, that was a great story.  I want to know what happens to the poor guy.  Does he get eaten?  Better yet, does he get stepped on?
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 01:26:55 AM »

Good lord, that was a great story.  I want to know what happens to the poor guy.  Does he get eaten?  Better yet, does he get stepped on?

Actually, as much as you might hate to hear it, he is going to survive. When I write out the novel version of this story, the miniaturized time travelers will find out via their computer that Skip is destined to marry Megan some day. Megan will have many more victims, though!

tinybeing
Gold

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 01:01:03 PM »

hey I really like this, and I'm very sure I've read your stuff on writing.com
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 01:42:29 AM »

Thank you for liking it, tinybeing! It's encouraging when people like you comment positively on my work!

poad311
Iron

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 04:53:46 AM »

awesome story! keep it up
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »

awesome story! keep it up

Thanks poad311, it's flattering that your first post was after reading my story!

krakensis
Bronze

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 05:05:14 AM »

exellent story,  Smiley, it really kept me reading, sorry for my bad english xD
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 05:57:16 AM »

exellent story,  Smiley, it really kept me reading, sorry for my bad english xD

Glad you liked it!

luke1401
Bronze

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 12:17:16 PM »

horrid situation to be in living by the toss of a coin, though there are worse ways to go
sergvnv1
Iron

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »

exelent story good work dont stop writting
Ace Corona
Ambar

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 03:27:14 AM »

exelent story good work dont stop writting

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc