Kristen Stewart is more evil than a Vampire: A 6-Part Investigation

<< < (2/3) > >>

mikejackman:
Quote from: Thanatos on May 07, 2009, 12:57:34 PM

Mike: I think you have a unique way of making the same BG pic look like a tottaly different and new collage. You have this talent of looking at a collage and seeing countless different possible scenarios. you really have an insight for exploring the potential of a pic.

Thanks, Thanatos. I am honored to receive positive comments from someone as talented as you. More of the story to come. And I do use the same photo more than once in the rest of the story.
Mike

mikejackman:
Part #3: Kristin Stewart shrinks and foot-crushes three more middle-aged men, but kills 5 more in other ways

I next observed Kristen by going back in time when she had just turned 18. It turns out that she was already cruel and evil before she acted in Twilight. She not only foot crushed three more men, but killed 5 more in various evil ways!

To be continued in this same thread…

Mike

mikejackman:
Part #4: At the risk of repeating myself… Kristin Stewart shrinks and foot-crushes three more middle-aged men

I observed Kristin getting out of her car on three occasions. She managed to trample on middle-aged man each time she got out of her car!

Mike

mikejackman:
Part #5: Kristin devours two middle-aged men who beg her for a blow-job

Take a good look at these four photos. Would you risk your life for a blow-job from Kristin?

Mike

mikejackman:
Part #6: Kristin devours 3 more middle-aged men

And here are four more photos providing more evidence that Kristin devours middle-aged men who volunteer to cum inside her mouth. Tell me what you think.

This concludes my investigation of Kristin, for now. I do hope I get to investigate her again in the future. I would like to see what she is like when she turns 21.

The End (For Now)…

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc