giantess zone

(1/7) > >>

estetoscopio2:
yes...I think giantess zone is one of the best site with excelent special efects videos. I love them so much. I think gary pranzo is a genius.

Captfreedomfries:
I dunno. I love their clips but i have ordered a few and honestly, have sadly not been too impressed. Some are good, some arent. I guess its just personal opinion.

Midyin:
I have too agree with captfreedomfries on this one....

Gery's making enough money threw “Giantesszone” and all his other “Media Impact” endeavors that He really should be knocking-out better quality merchandise, then just another "small passion" video.  ::)

I mean why is it that smaller websites with much, much, much less traffic and cash-flow are able put out better videos?
Examples, Dreamcounty's; Tag. and ThanatosGTS's; Mini Mister (Witch was released before ThanatosGTS was part of Media Impact...) They both had less funding, but better plot and graphics...

Gery just seems too have more of a passion for lining his pockets rather then for the actual GTS/SM/SW community that the rag-tag up and comers do.... I mean He's charging us 15+ dollars for an uninspired, un-entertaining video that cost practically nothing too make like the numerous Small Passions Sequels....

I for one want too experiences an awesome GTS/SM/SW video, not just watch a girl play with dolls, or a 10 minute fetish clip, but an actual good video like what I seen when I watch Mini Mister and Tag... Some TLC went into those videos. The kind of TLC I haven't seen go into a Giantess zone video in a long time...

It kind of feels like he's insulting our (the GTS/SM/SW communities) intelligences...  :-\ 

Thanatos:
Please, try to take it as peacefully as possible. Some people prefer this and other people prefer that... It will always keep being that way.
I must say I am glad that you take my work in good consideration, but Gary has a different approach to this activity and we mutually respect each other. Yes, it's true that he has a more entrepeneur approach to this... But that's what makes him deliver a greater quantity of videos than I do. Either my approach to GTS videos and his approach are legitimate... I'm more arty and he's more institutional, so to speak... But Giantess Zone also has some excellent works and he's appreciated by a lot of people.

Just to clear things up: Thanatos GTS is not part of Media Impact!.. It has never been and never will be. Gary and I though it was a good idea for Thanatos GTS to have a small shop at media impact... Like I could do the same at Clips4Sale or Nicheclips. But that's about all: Gary provides an alternative sales channel for my videos, but Thanatos GTS has it's own web store and is a 100% independent website and project from Giantess Zone/Media Impact.

Yes it is true that Mini Mister was produced before I setup a web shop at Media Impact. Mini Mister is a Thanatos GTS production and product. Giantess Zone is simply one distributor... As also is xxxfetish-media.com, where I also have a clips store for quite some time.

Not all videos at any clips store have the same quality, but that's only natural when you aim for continuous and fast updates. There is something for everyone at a huge shop like Giantess Zone.

Again thanks for the good thoughts! :)

Midyin:
I understand what your saying, and thats probably half my problem.... For me too search Giantesszone for videos like yours or the ones from Dreamcounty is comparable too searching Wall-Mart for an authentic Rembrandt. Theres Art, and then theres Industrial... Like you said One isn't better the the other but, It's all a matter of taste.
I prefer Art... In my opinion Yours is the better quality, (I Promise I'm not kissing your back-side it's just my honest opinion) and that's why I keep My membership too your page, and canceled my memberships too Media Impact's pages....

The other half of my problem is that every time I go too a site I compare what they do too what I would like to do. (If I had the resources Gery has, What kind of videos would I make?) and Giantesszones's merchandise just isn't what I would do...

I would do something more like one of WorldofPOV's “Bugmen” films, but all blue screen. With a Hot goth girl as the evil GTS, and she would have a collection of men and women (About 20 all together) and I would try too put a little something for everyone (Boot/barefoot Stomping, vore, butt crush, handheld, swatting, ect, ect, ect.), or Maybe go in a different direction.
I have always been a fan of “The Size Remote” (story that use too be on writing.com) and “The Ever Growing Fantasy” (can still be found on writing.com.) Maybe I would make something based more off one of those. Average Joe/Jane finds a devise that can edit the size of anything/anyone they shoot with it, and the rest practically writes it's self...
It would be Expensive, but Giantesszone has the resources, and could easily make the money back...

Now I will admit that implying that Gery cares more about making money then The GTS or the community was harsh and out of line, So I apologize for that.
I'm in no way trying too trash talk Giantesszone or Gery, but it just seems like they could do so much more and choose not too...
I loved the early movies they released. Total Kelly, Sandra's Revenge, Crystal in Charge (The list could go on) are all great GTS videos. (They ware cheesy, and low budget, but) they had plot and passion. There had an honest Artistic feel too them that said “Hey, I'm not just doing this for you, I'm doing this me too” and thats just something i don't feel in their new stuff anymore...

But as you said “Some people prefer this and other people prefer that...”
My Opinion is my own, and Though I have a right too shear it, and try to explain why I think/feel that way. I will not try to force it upon others...

Keep it brutal...
Midyin...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc